2 tablespoons cream cheese
2 eggs, separated
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and warm in the microwave at 10-second intervals until softened, about 30 seconds. Cool to room temperature, about 5 minutes. Mix in egg yolks until smooth.
3. Place egg whites and baking powder in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl; beat together until stiff peaks form.
4. Fold yolk mixture gently into egg whites until batter is just combined and light yellow in color.
5. Scoop batter into 4-inch rounds on baking sheet, flattening peaks with the back of the spoon.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 17 to 20 minutes.