3 tablespoons unsalted butter
8 eggs, room temperature
1 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk
1/2 cup tapioca flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup blueberries
2 tablespoons maple syrup, or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place butter in a cast iron skillet. Place skillet in the preheating oven until butter melts, about 5 minutes.
3. Combine eggs and milk in a bowl; whisk until combined. Whisk in tapioca flour, coconut flour, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sea salt until combined. Fold blueberries into the batter.
4. Remove skillet from oven using a pot holder or kitchen towel. Spread melted butter with a pastry brush to coat skillet evenly; pour in batter.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until middle is firm and top is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Slice and drizzle with maple syrup.