2 cups almond flour
2/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond butter, softened
1/4 cup honey
1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix almond flour, shredded coconut, and coconut flour together in a bowl.
3. Beat egg in a large bowl. Beat almond butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract into the egg until dough is smooth.
4. Stir chocolate chips into dough and mix until just combined. Scoop dough into walnut-sized balls and place 1-inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 10 minutes.