1 large egg
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
ground black pepper to taste
1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
1/4 cup almond flour
1 tablespoon minced parsley
1 teaspoon sliced green onion
1/3 cup almond flour for dredging
1. Grease a baking dish.
2. Beat egg, mayonnaise, red pepper flakes, seafood seasoning, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, lemon juice, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
3. Place crabmeat into a separate bowl, trying to not break too many of the big chunks; add 1/4 cup almond flour, parsley, and green onion. Pour egg mixture over the crabmeat mixture and gently mix until dry ingredients are completely moistened; shape into 12 cakes.
4. Spread 1/3 cup almond flour into a wide, shallow bowl. Roll cakes in almond flour to coat and arrange into the prepared baking dish.
5. Refrigerate crab cakes for at least 1 hour.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
7. Bake in preheated oven until hot in the center and golden brown on the outside, 15 to 20 minutes.