1 large egg
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay™
ground black pepper to taste
1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
1/4 cup almond flour
1 tablespoon finely diced red pepper
2 teaspoons sliced green onion
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1/3 cup almond flour
1. Grease a baking sheet.
2. Whisk together egg, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, and black pepper in a bowl.
3. Place crab meat in a separate bowl and pour egg and mayonnaise mixture in; gently combine with hands. Mix in 1/4 cup almond flour, peppers, green onions, and parsley.
4. Form mixture into 6 patties. Place 1/3 cup almond flour in a shallow bowl. Dredge each cake in almond flour and set on prepared sheet pan; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
6. Bake crab cakes in the oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.