3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1/4 cup coconut aminos (soy-free seasoning sauce)
1/4 cup dry sherry
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
6 cups shredded bok choy
2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
1. Place chicken thighs in a 4-quart slow cooker.
2. Mix coconut aminos, dry sherry, water, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic together in a small bowl. Pour over chicken.
3. Cook chicken on High until tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
4. Transfer chicken to a serving dish, reserving cooking liquid in the slow cooker. Cover chicken with aluminum foil to keep warm.
5. Stir bok choy into the cooking liquid in the slow cooker; cover and let stand until wilted, about 5 minutes. Transfer bok choy to the serving dish with the chicken. Spoon some of the cooking liquid on top. Discard remaining cooking liquid. Sprinkle sesame seeds over chicken and bok choy.