1 large spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
1 pound ground turkey sausage
1/2 cup diced onion
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cup coarsely chopped baby spinach leaves
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place spaghetti squash, cut-side down, on a baking sheet.
2. Bake squash in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 25 minutes. When cool enough to handle, scoop out the strands of squash with a spoon and place in an 8-inch square baking dish.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. Cook and stir turkey sausage and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until turkey is browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir pizza sauce, spinach, red bell pepper, applesauce, basil, garlic powder, oregano, and black pepper into turkey mixture. Spread mixture over squash in baking dish.
5. Pour eggs over turkey mixture and toss egg, turkey mixture, and squash together until egg is just combined.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until mixture is bubbling and eggs are set, about 1 hour.