1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon caraway seeds (optional)
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
2 pounds extra lean ground beef
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup tomato sauce
1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni, or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Mix together salt, caraway seeds, oregano, garlic salt, ground black pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
3. Mix ground beef and eggs in a mixing bowl until thoroughly incorporated. Add Parmesan cheese and seasoning mixture to beef; combine. Press ground beef mixture into a 12×17-inch pan, spread out evenly.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until meat is no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain grease.
5. Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and turn on the oven’s broiler.
6. Sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese over baked meat, followed by tomato sauce in an even layer. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese over the sauce and top with slices of pepperoni. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over pizza.
7. Broil until cheese is melted, bubbling, and lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.