1/2 cup unsalted raw cashews
3/4 cup coconut milk
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into cubes
1 fresh mango, peeled and cut into cubes
1. Soak cashews in a bowl of water for 1 to 2 hours; drain.
2. Blend soaked cashews, coconut milk, honey, and coconut oil in a blender until dip is smooth. Transfer dip to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
3. Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Spread flaked coconut onto a baking sheet.
4. Broil coconut in the preheated oven, watching the whole time, until coconut is toasted, 10 seconds to 1 minute. Remove baking sheet from oven and cool coconut.
5. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Thread pineapple and mango onto skewers.
6. Place skewers onto the preheated grill; cook, turning once, about 1 minute per side.
7. Sprinkle toasted coconut over dip and serve alongside skewers.