1 large sweet potato
1 1/2 cups bananas
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place sweet potato in a baking dish.
2. Bake in the preheated oven until flesh is easily punctured with a fork, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Allow sweet potato to cool until easily handled; peel.
3. Mash sweet potato and bananas together in a bowl using a fork or electric mixer until smooth; add eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
4. Whisk coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl; stir into sweet potato mixture until batter is well combined and thick.
5. Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Drop about 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and flatten pancake with spatula and cook until browned on the other side, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.